• Clice星星     Clice星星的课程心得 ——<lesson5️⃣如何安慰④>

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    实用情景英语
    Lesson5 安慰开导
    这一节我们来学习“如何安慰”,这说起来跟情商关系也是蛮大的, 不过大概真的很难过的时候别人怎么安慰也没有用吧,但是安慰的话还是要学两句, 不然就只能说“don’t cry, be happy”了, 或者听力不好,听不懂别人为何伤心也是干着急哦。
    课时1️⃣

    这节课的主角恰恰是上一片段中消失的两位joy和sadness

    She and I _____ Chinese. (are)
    表示的是一个整体用单数,不同个体用复数。
    英语里表示对别人尊重,交谈的对象排第一,第三者排第二,最后是自己.所以是you, she and I.
    🔆重点看一下dump这个词,注意m的发音
    在我们主片段中是n.含义,垃圾场的意思。
    be done with[口语]
    ➕sb. 了结关 ➕sth. 结束
    做完,结束;(使用)完毕的;了结的
    与…了结关系,不再同…打交道
    ❤️片段:一天 One day
    你,你的✨甜言蜜语
    You, with your ✨honeyed words.
    我要先回家了
    I should probably head home.
    别走,我们去别的地方吧
    Don't go. Let's go somewhere else.
    其实,我住在附近,我是说,乱七八糟的,很可怕
    I live near, actually. I mean, it's ✨a dump, like, horrible.
    但我有音乐和酒
    But I've got music and booze.
    如果你喜欢,还有热的牛奶饮料
    Or a hot, milky drink if you prefer.

    ❤️片段:辛普森的一家
    这事事关重大
    This is serious, people.
    今后禁止向湖中✨倾倒废物 我现在宣布进入紧急状态
    No more ✨dumping in the lake. I hereby declare a state of emergency.
    黑色紧急状态!
    Code black.
    黑色?这可是最糟糕的颜色!
    Black? That's the worst color there is.

    ❤️片段:一天 One day
    我想我们已经开始疏远了
    I think we've outgrown each other.
    不,是你疏远了我,你觉得我无聊沉闷
    No, you have outgrown me. You think I'm uncool and dreary.
    我没有觉得你沉闷,艾玛…
    I don't think you're dreary. Em...
    如果这就是结局,我们也该面对现实,说再见吧
    I think if it's over, then we should just face facts. Say goodbye.
    听起来像是说,你要✨蹬了我
    It sounds like you're ✨dumping me.
    是的,也许是的
    Yeah, maybe I am.
    你已经不是曾经的你了
    You're not who you used to be.
    回来,艾玛,我道歉
    Come on, Em. Look, I apologize!
    求你了
    Please.
    过来,这才对
    Come on. That's it.
    来吧
    There.
    我爱你,德克斯特,非常爱你
    I love you, Dexter. So much.
    我只是不再喜欢你了
    ✨I just don't like you anymore.🤨扎心了!老铁!
    对不起
    I'm sorry.
    🔆总结:
    可以看出dump的几层意思都是相关联的,非常好记。
    n. 垃圾场、肮脏不堪的地方
    v. 扔下;丢弃;倾倒;抛弃(观念、政策);倾销;抛弃(某人)
    The getaway car was ✨dumped near the motorway.
    那辆逃亡的(逃逸的)小汽车✨被丢弃在高速公路附近。
    We ✨dumped our bags at the nearby Grand Hotel and hurried toward the market.
    我们把包✨扔在附近的格兰德旅馆,急匆匆地向市场赶去。
    The party✨ dumped the policy of nationalization in favour of the free market.
    该党✨抛弃了国有化政策,转而支持自由市场政策。
    It produces more than it needs, then ✨dumps its surplus onto the world market.
    它出产过剩,于是就将过剩的产品✨倾销到全球市场。
    My heart sank because I thought he was going to ✨dump me for another girl.
    想到他✨将抛弃我去追求另一个女孩,我的心沉了。

    ❤️片段:假结婚
    但是别担心,过了被要求的期限后
    But don't worry, after the required allotment of time,
    我们会快速离婚,你就可以和我✨划清界限了
    we'll get a quickie divorce and you'll ✨be done with me.
    但在那以前,不管喜不喜欢,
    But until then, like it or not,
    你都要让我搭你的顺风车,知道吗?
    your wagon is hitched to mine. OK?

    ❤️片段:
    我刚刚听说你跟达米恩混在一起
    I just heard that you've been hanging out with Damien.
    你在吸毒吗
    Are you doing drugs?
    你知道 我可以骗你说我没有
    You know, I could lie and say no.
    但是 我买了安眠药

    Um... But I bought sleeping pills.
    所以我需要苯丙胺混合盐制剂才能醒过来
    And then I needed Adderall to wake back up,
    但除那以外就没有了 还有
    but that was it, and, um,
    我知道那很蠢 我已经✨不干了
    It was stupid, and ✨I'm done with it.
    如果你需要帮助 我会帮你的
    If you need help, I wanna make sure you get it.
    不 我根本不在乎什么药品
    No, I don't care about the drugs.
    没有人愿意听我说话时达米恩刚好在我身边
    Damien was just there when no one else would listen.

    课时2️⃣
    ❤️教学片段:


    headquarters 单复同形,谓语动词都可
    没有了“s”的headquarter可不再是名词了,而是一个动词,是“提供给✨总部,建立总部”的意思。
    例如:
    The new company will headquarter in Paris.
    新公司会将总部设在巴黎。

    ❤️片段:神偷奶爸
    在真实生活中 我是个间谍
    In real life, I am a spy.
    这个是最高机密哦 你可不能告诉任何人
    And it is top secret, and you may not tell anybody,
    - 因为如果你说出去的话 - 这个是干什么用的
    - because if you do... - What does this do?

    Hey!
    我的独角兽
    My unicorn!
    你得修好它
    You have to fix it.
    修好 听着 它已经被分解了 意思就是说 它没法修了
    Fix it? Look, it has been disintegrated. By definition, it cannot be fixed.
    她✨吓到我了 她在干嘛
    That's✨ freaking me out. What is she doing?
    在得到一个新玩具之前她会一直✨憋着气
    She's gonna ✨hold her breath until she gets a new one.
    那就是个玩具 别闹了
    It is just a toy. Now stop it!
    好吧好吧 我来修
    Okay, okay! I'll ✨fix it!

    ❤️片段:乔布斯传
    你出生时是谁 并不重要
    It is not who you were at birth that matters
    重要的是 你在有生之年做了什么
    but what you do with the time you are given.
    人生苦短(命中注定)
    The moment of your death is ✨fixed.
    在生命的终点 一切将归于平静
    Life is but a journey to serenity, to its completion.

    这里我们重点讲一下发音中的失去爆破


    tickle挠sb.痒痒 ; ticklish怕痒的,棘手的
    He's so ticklish.
    I'm really ticklish!
    Phil's too ticklish for massages.
    My throat tickles. 我的喉头发痒。
    ...a yellow hat with a great feather that tickled her ear.
    …一顶黄帽子上饰有一根大羽毛,扎得她发痒。
    这里意为:怕痒的; 怕胳肢的
    引申为(问题、情况、任务等)艰难的; 难处理的; 棘手的

    课时3️⃣

    I'm sorry…对你的遭遇感到同情,遗憾
    If you are sorry about a situation, you feel regret, sadness, or disappointment about it. 遗憾的; 悲伤的
    复习 worse
    You deliberately disobeyed me,
    and what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

    left of 我和莱丽之间的
    I bet… 笃定;我确信; 我敢说
    打赌 bet on sth
    ❤️片段:阿甘正传
    我妈妈常说
    My mama always said
    人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
    Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
    那些鞋子一定很舒适。
    Those must be comfortable shoes.
    穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天,脚都不会痛。
    ✨I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.

    ❤️片段:傲骨贤妻
    斯特恩抢走客户之前就有问题了
    There was trouble before Stern started to take clients.
    现在他的律所看上去更稳定
    Right now his firm seems more stable,
    -而且我认为他是良师益友 -我也这样认为
    -and I consider him a mentor. -So do I.
    但到头来 我还是只能✨指望自己 而不是他
    But at the end of the day, ✨I bet on myself, not him.
    和斯特恩一起 那就只有他说了算
    With Stern, it's all about Stern.

    课时4️⃣

    巩固bet
    best friend还有什么表达,通过拓展片段找出来
    best friend, bosom(胸口,放在心上的) friend, bestie
    ❤️片段:绯闻女孩
    你觉得怎么样
    So what do you think?
    好朋友能整年住在一起吗
    Can best friends live together all year?
    当然
    Of course!
    传言说
    Rumor has it
    S和B的关系有些变化
    that S. And B. changed their relationship status
    从✨姐妹淘变成了室友
    from ✨besties to roomies.

    I'm okay now. 我没事了。

    下面👇是星星✨自己的作业,
    与小伙伴儿们一起共勉!





    See U~

    1970-01-01   6赞       0踩       1301浏览 评论(2)
Clice星星
资深配角lv36

18032/18204

粉丝 170关注 150