-
JY-Oc 日常对话⑦——前台登记
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《未知》
A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?
B:I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。
A:Could I have your name and room number?
我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?
B:Tom Black in Room 207.
汤姆·布莱克,207房间。
A:Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。
B:What can be done then?
那怎么办呢?
A:If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。
B:That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,谢谢你。
A:It's my pleasure.
愿意为您服务。